FAQ - Cash4Vehicles
1What documentation should I have ready?
  • Registration Certificate
  • Copy of your ID
  • Proof of residence (e.g. utility bill, cell phone account, or a clothing account)
  • If your car is financed, ask your finance company to email you a settlement letter, then we will do the settlement and arrange for the registration certificate.

We have a sales agreement and will give you a copy after the sale

2Do you only buy cars?
We buy cars, bakkies, 4x4s, and all other makes and models of vehicles.
3Can I sell my vehicle if it’s financed?
Yes! You need to obtain the settlement amount and we’ll settle it. The balance will then be paid out to you.
4Can I sell a really old car?
Yes, if it moves we’ll make you an offer.
5What is your call out fee?
No charge. It’s free!
6Who takes care of the paperwork?
We handle all paperwork as well as change of ownership.
7I want to sell my car but can only release it at a later date.
We can make you a confirmed offer on your car and pick it up when you are ready.
8Do I have to have a Roadworthy Certificate (RWC) before I sell the car?
No, we’ll do the roadworthy test.
9When will I hear back from you after completing the online application?
Within 24 working hours.
10Do I have to do any repairs to the car before I sell it?
No, we are willing to buy your car as is and do any repair work ourselves.
11How soon do I receive payment?
Payment is immediate after we have concluded our transaction.